INTERNATIONAL TRADE FACILITATION ASSOCIATION
WHO WE ARE
Late 2019 a group of professionals formalised this support vehicle designed and dedicated to supporting the MSME to become globally competitive. Our legal mandate includes but is not limited to:
– Facilitating inward and outward trade missions and trade shows,
– Connecting the MSME to global value chains in their import / export transactions,
– Initiate, liaise and network with relevant bodies & organizations to hold programs including seminars, workshops, talks symposia, conferences and all more for the advancement of trade and our members,
– Run Export Competency Development Programs,
– Serve as implementing partners on various projects,
Summarily, we help our members in the best ways possible to engage in international trade in a safe and sustainable manner.
Supporting SME,s and individuals to successfully engage in international trade
Creating Sustainable International Trade Networks
Increase the successful participation of small businesses and individuals in International trade. Do this through: strategic partnerships with associations, trade facilitation institutions, Governments and individuals.
2. Creating key bridge projects which would facilitate trade and create truly “global” businesses.
Who can become a Member?
- Trade Facilitating organisations
- Business Support Institutions
- Law firms
- Chambers of commerce
- Women Owned
Mon – Thurs: – 9AM – $PM
Sat – Sun: — Closed
Mon – Fri: ——————–24/7
988 Albion Albion Road Etobicoke, Toronto, ON M9V 1A7, Canada
+1 437 232 6005
- No. 3 Atabara St, Wuse II, Abuja, Nigeria
- +234 817 720 1493